Go through the normal process of creating a Portion of Sales campaign. (To create your first Portion of Sales Campaign, refer to: https://dailykarma.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/61000054973-what-are-the-steps-i-need-to-take-to-set-up-my-portion-of-sales-campaign- )
To create additional Portion of Sales campaigns, at minimum you will need to:
- Enter a Campaign name
- Select one or more nonprofits to support
- Select to apply to all products or specific products
- To select all products, click on Total Purchase and enter a donation amount and then click on Connect. When the Campaign is live, the Portion of Sales campaign is applied to all product pages so no other Portion of Sales campaigns can be live. If you try to click on Connect while another Portion of Sales campaign with Total Purchase or Specific Products is connected, you will receive an error message, “Campaign cannot be connected”.
- If you select Specific Products, then you need to select the products the Portion of Sales campaign is applied to. You can create multiple Portion of Sales campaigns for different products. For example, Product A can be 10% and Product B can be 5% and each can have their unique text.
- If a Portion of Sales campaign for Specific Products is live, then a Portion of Sales campaign with Total Purchase cannot be live. If you try to click on Connect while another Portion of Sales campaign with Total Purchase is connected, you will receive an error message, “Campaign cannot be connected”.
You can create up to 5 total Potion of Sales campaigns for Emerging Plans and up to 10 total Portion of Sales campaigns for Scaling Plans