- Make updates to the app at off-peak traffic times
- Make sure the promo offered is greater than the requested donation amount
- Give incentives that are exclusive to your charity campaign to increase the chances your customers will donate
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) does recommend transparency in cause marketing. In other words, they recommend disclosing how much you’re donating, especially when running a Portion of Sales campaign. You can read about that here under Standard 19.
- If you wish to completely uninstall the app, make sure to hit DISCONNECT first. This will remove the code from your site completely.
What are the best practices I should keep in mind? Print
Created by: Shop for Good Support
Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 1:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.