Yes, both our Emerging and Scaling brands plans include this feature (the free Entrepreneur plan does not).
Let's say you have 3 t-shirts for sale and you want to donate a different dollar amount per sale of each product to different charities - we've made this possible! Here's an example:
- T-shirt A: $3 of each sale goes to the ASPCA
- T-shirt B: $5 of each sale goes to the ACLU
- T-shirt C: $7 of each sale goes to the NAACP
You can also create campaigns where you donate a different percentage of each sale to charity, rather than a dollar amount. For example:
- T-shirt A: 30% of each sale goes to the ASPCA
- T-shirt B: 50% of each sale goes to the ACLU
- T-shirt C: 70% of each sale goes to the NAACP
More flexible Portion of Sales campaigns: how to do it
To access this feature within your Portion of Sales campaign in the Shop for Good dashboard, open your Portion of Sales campaign and scroll down to where you can select Specific products:
Then, inside the pop-up that appears, you can set your % or $ donation and specify the amounts and charities for each product, like so:
A note about how to use this feature
Since the customer-facing widget stays the same throughout your site, we recommend leaving specifics about % or $ donations out of the widget and specifying the donation amount in the copy of the product page.
Here is sample language you can use on your widget when running multiple concurrent % of Sales campaigns:
- A portion of every sale benefits a nonprofit in need.
- Your purchase gives back. Click "learn more" to read about our benefiting charity.
- Every purchase makes a difference. Click on "learn more" to see how.
Be sure to specify how much of the sale is going to which charity in your product page copy!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!