TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Widget optimizations include the following:
- FAQs about our new Shop for Good by DailyKarma widgets
As of February 2021, we've released a new version of our cause marketing widgets that help you increase AOV, LTV, cart conversions, and brand loyalty by doing good.
Our enhanced widgets bring your cause marketing campaigns to the next level by making your consumers' giving experience while shopping even more seamless. Equally as important, our changes ensure that your campaign is meeting co-venturing compliance.
Please note: if your store features our widgets in your checkout flow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your widgets updated at checkout.
Widget optimizations include the following:
- We've increased the opportunities for shoppers to learn about the charities you support.
- After shoppers add a contribution and select a cause, we've added a new confirmation window that highlights the contribution and charities they've selected - this is a great addition to decrease any shopper confusion about where the contribution is going (especially when running a Portion of Sales campaign, where the donation doesn't appear in the cart or at checkout).
- We've added the option for you to show your aggregated impact on the final confirmation window, so your shoppers are reminded about all the good you've achieved through your cause marketing initiatives. Stores on our Emerging and Scaling brands plans have the flexibility to show the confirmation message instantly when your customer adds a donation or after their purchase via email.
When the customer clicks on "Select causes," a pop-up will appear allowing the user to select from the nonprofits the brand is supporting. The text on the button will change depending on how many nonprofits the customer selects within the pop-up:
After clicking the button, the customer will also be able to view an impact confirmation screen to have peace of mind about where the donation is going. On this screen, the store can opt to display the funds raised so far to further cement the customer's positive feelings about shopping at this store.
When the customer clicks on the button, a pop-up will appear allowing the user to select from the nonprofits the brand is supporting. The text on the button will change depending on how many nonprofits the customer selects within the pop-up:
We’ve seen that consumers and brands want to confirm the donation -- this brings peace of mind to shoppers. This screen also hits home to the shopper what organization they’ve donated to and the aggregated impact that their donation has (when the brand displays how much they've raised so far).
When shoppers opt into our emails, they'll receive information about their impact and the causes they’ve supported. The emails are meant to extend the cause marketing experience and add another touchpoint for shoppers to learn about the charities your brand is supporting. They can unsubscribe at any time.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article